Beginner's Survey Pass: One month of unlimited Qigong classes: $90/$150 with a friend
Message from Founder Kim Ivy
Motivated by a sharp rise in lease rates and related property taxes for its Market Street location, Embrace The Moon is excited to be re-locating this fall to Shift Movement and Healing Arts, 35th and Stoneway, just 2 miles from Market Street, starting in late September. During this transition, we will be enrolling new students for Qigong only. You can try any one class for free, or a try a month new student pass. If you have Taijiquan experience, you can contact Kimberly Ivy to see if you fit into our classes, but otherwise no new Taijiquan students at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
April 29-July 21
(No regular classes April 15 - April 28, July 4)
12 Week Spring Session Tuition
- Unlimited classes: $495
- 2x/week: $435
- 1x/week: $295
- 10 class card: $250
- drop-in: $30
70+ 12 Week Winter or Spring Session Tuition, 15% discount
- Unlimited classes: $420
- 2x/week: $370
- 1x/week: $255
- 10 class card: $215
- Drop-in: $25
Email to schedule times.
- $65/30 Minutes
- $175/Series of 3 - 30 minute lessons
- $110/55 minutes
- $297/Series of 3 - 55 minute lessons
- $25 per additional person
Home visits are welcome with additional premium depending on location; inquire.
Distance Learning & Corrections
Or register by phone (1-206-789-0993) with card or
mail-in registration form
- Payment Options: PayPal online, charge cards on site, check to: Embrace The Moon or cash.
- Class fees are payable on or before your first class. All session fees are non-refundable and must be used in the session purchased. No exceptions.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended. If you prefer to pay monthly, speak with Kim for arrangements.
- When you sign up for a class, you may come to any of the classes of that type and level during the session, depending on your schedule. For example, you can come to 2 or 3 classes one week and then be gone for 2 weeks.
- Come to class clean with attention to your overall dress & personal hygiene. Be fragrance & smoke free, including your clothing. No altering substances of any type allowed under any circumstances. Soft soled, non-skid shoes, bare or stocking feet. Wear loose, comfortable clothes. A light meal & good hydration before is advised. Let your instructor know of any health or fitness concerns.