Fall Session: October 1 - December 23
Beginner's Survey Pass: One month of unlimited Qigong classes: $90/$150 with a friend (start anytime, your month pass starts when you do)
*All Tai Chi classes are closed to new students at this time. Contact Kim to be put on the wait list.
Pay Online with PayPal or Credit Card for Qigong Class Pass
12 Week Fall Session Tuition
- Unlimited classes: $450
- 2x/week: $405
- 1x/week: $275
- 10 class card: $220
- drop-in: $25
70+ 12 Week Fall Session Tuition, 20% discount
- Unlimited classes: $360
- 2x/week: $315
- 1x/week: $220
- 10 class card: $185
Email to schedule times.
- $65/30 Minutes
- $175/Series of 3 - 30 minute lessons
- $110/55 minutes
- $297/Series of 3 - 55 minute lessons
- $25 per additional person
Home visits are welcome with additional premium depending on location; inquire.
Pay Online with PayPal or Credit Card:
Distance Learning & Corrections
Or register by phone (1-206-789-0993) with card or
mail-in registration form
- Payment Options: PayPal online, charge cards on site, check to: Embrace The Moon or cash.
- Class fees are payable on or before your first class. New students begin any time All session fees are non-refundable and, with the exception of the new student pass, must be used in the session purchased. If you have a serious medical condition that arises that prevents you from completing your registration please contact Kim as soon as you are able to discuss your options. Missing classes for doctor's et. al. appointments, vacations, common colds, allergies, do not qualify for carry forwards and if you do not contact us for special situations as soon as they occur, we cannot make exceptions. Please scrutinize your plans before signing up for your package.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended. If you prefer to pay monthly, speak with Kim for easy arrangements.
- When you sign up for a class, you may come to any of the classes of that type and level during the session, depending on your schedule. For example, you can come to 2 or 3 classes one week and then be gone for 2 weeks.
- Come to class clean with attention to your overall dress & personal hygiene. Be fragrance & smoke free, including your clothing. No altering substances of any type allowed under any circumstances. Soft soled, non-skid shoes, bare or stocking feet. Wear loose, comfortable clothes. A light meal & good hydration before is advised. Let your instructor know of any health or fitness concerns.