Message from Founder Kim Ivy
Motivated by a sharp rise in lease rates and related property taxes for its Market Street location, Embrace The Moon is excited to be re-locating this fall to Shift Movement and Healing Arts, 35th and Stoneway, just 2 miles from Market Street, starting in late September. During this transition, we will not be enrolling new students or taking additional private lessons. Kim is taking her well earned and much accumulated back log of vacation time during August and September and there are no regular classes during that time.
Our fall session starts September 30 and we welcome everyone at that time. Stay tuned for details and join us for our "moving party" July 22!
Distance Learning & Corrections
Or register by phone (1-206-789-0993) with card or
mail-in registration form
- Payment Options: PayPal online, charge cards on site, check to: Embrace The Moon or cash.
- Class fees are payable on or before your first class. All session fees are non-refundable and must be used in the session purchased. No exceptions.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended. If you prefer to pay monthly, speak with Kim for arrangements.
- When you sign up for a class, you may come to any of the classes of that type and level during the session, depending on your schedule. For example, you can come to 2 or 3 classes one week and then be gone for 2 weeks.
- Come to class clean with attention to your overall dress & personal hygiene. Be fragrance & smoke free, including your clothing. No altering substances of any type allowed under any circumstances. Soft soled, non-skid shoes, bare or stocking feet. Wear loose, comfortable clothes. A light meal & good hydration before is advised. Let your instructor know of any health or fitness concerns.